Intellectual Property License Agreements can come in many “flavors” :
- Intellectual property licenses — in other words, contracts for the use of patents, trademarks, service marks, domain names, trade dress, trade secrets and copyrights
- Strategic alliances
- Joint development agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Open source software licenses under one of the many standard open source forms, such as the very common General Public LIcense (GPL) or BSD licenses ;
- Covenants not to sue
- Term sheets and letters of intent (LOI)
- Intellectual property licenses, assignments and other transactions for mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and financing deals
Attorney Harry Boadwee has worked with all these “flavors” of contracts, and more. He’s a technology contracts and intellectual property licensing lawyer in Silicon Valley, California, with over 20 years of experience. He represents both large corporations and small startups, and over the years has negotiated with many of the largest U.S. and international technology companies. More about us.
Contact Harry Boadwee for a consultation.